The problem with WWE

Hello my Ravens. I've posted on things from my books, my favorite writers, Pokemon, and videogames, but I have never posted about the WWE. I felt compelled to tonight after WWE Payback and its ending. I did not watch it actually, but according to twitter it was an incredible match, but in the wrestling group I belong to and most anybody on the internet, everyone is so turned off by Roman Reigns. I personally have nothing against Roman, but the writing on the wall is there that he's the next John Cena who has been turning off fans for 10 years. There is one major flaw with Roman's character, Cena's and anyone they decide to have as the face of the company.

If WWE could get just ONE thing through their thick skulls, the company would be a lot better off. They can't seem to understand that PEOPLE DO NOT WANT AN INVINCIBLE HERO WHO CANNOT BE HURT OR BEATEN and that sums up the company since it began. Yes, when we were kids we loved Hulk Hogan and when he ripped the Iraqi flag at Wrestlemania 7 with blood covering his face it still gives me chills, but as an adult you look back and realize how dumb (Using Hulkamania, so often in every match) was. Every match ended in the exact same fashion and 99 times out of 100 you knew Hulk was going to win. They passed the same formula down to Cena for 10 ungodly years and now they are doing the exact same thing with Roman. Like someone said in a group I'm in, it's not the fact that Roman wins, it's the manner in which he does it. AJ hit him with like 4 finishers and like Cena you can blast him with a shotgun and he will still kick out. But, his one spear ended the match. If they wanted to go this route, have AJ kick out of one spear to make him look good and have Roman staggering and barely able to walk afterward. WWE is Terrified of having a vulnerable champion. I guarantee if they had Cena or Roman lose cleanly to a bad guy on Raw occasionally, people wouldn't complain near as much. Even when they do lose, it's unsatisfying because it takes the national guard coming in to make them do it. This to me is WWE's biggest problem. Thank you and I hope you enjoyed this blog post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why are so many people turned off by Horror?

CWC Season 1 Episode 3