My top ten favorite pokemon.

With the announcement of Pokemon Sun and Moon I thought it would be a good time to make a lit of my top ten favorite Pokemon. This is in no way my list of the best, only my favorites.

10. Leafeon- We're starting out with a 4th generation pokemon. True story that right before this generation I said "There needs to be a grass type eevie." Of course I'm sure I'm not the only one to have said that. I think this is the neatest looking and my favorite of the Eevies. I will give an honorable mention to my 2nd favorite form Jolteon.

9. Chandelure- This is a newer 5th generation pokemon and I like Ghost types. I've trained Ghastlys, and Duskulls, but I think Chandeleur and his pre forms are the coolest.

8.Amphoros- This is a very powerful pokemon that is also cool to train. I Can't remember if I trained one in my first go through of Gold or not, but I know at least one playthrough I have. Apparently many others like it since it was given a mega evolution in X and Y.

7. Furret- This is a pick that brings back good memories. I remember buying Gold and this was at a time before I had internet access and I couldn't look up the new pokemon and know them, so every pokemon I ran into was a complete surprise. Sentret was the first I caught after getting Cyndiquil and has been one of my favorites ever since.

6. Electavire- I never paid to much attention to this Pokemon until Electabuzz got it's 3rd form in the 4th generation. It was then that I trained one and Oh Boy this is a good pokemon!!! It's also one of the most wicked looking ones in existence.

5. Magmortor- This is pretty much the same story as Electavire. When Magmar got his 3rd evolution it was so wicked looking I had to get one and like Electavire it is wicked looking and wicked powerful.

4. Politoad- This may be kind of a Random pick, but I love this pokemon. It's always been neat and very cute. I loved the cartoon where Poliwhirl got Ash's King's Rock and he transformed. It was adorable saying "Politoad! Politoad!" Such a happy pokemon.

3. Venusaur-  My first pokemon.....well, Bulbasaur. To this day I have never trained a Blastoise or Charizard. Everytime I played Blue or Leaf Green I always got my leafy. It was always my favorite of the three starters.

2. Swampert- Mudkip is my favorite of any of the 18 starting pokemon thus far. This is also a starter I never did not pick when playing Sapphire. When it fully evolves it becomes a powerhouse called Swampert and nd I still haven't played with a Mega Swampert. I bought Alpha Sapphire yesterday to fix that.

1. Snorlax- Ever since I saw this big cuddly (I say cat) I've loved him. as it turns out he also happens to be one of the most powerful non-legendary pokemon there is. most fighting types can bring him down to size quickly, but trained right he can go one on one with even Legendary Pokemon and win. I of course love Munchlax and I have waited years for Snolax to get an evolution. I have my fingers crossed that Sun and Moon will give me this or at least a Mega evolution.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why are so many people turned off by Horror?

CWC Season 1 Episode 3