RPG games

Hello my Ravens. Today I'm going to talk about RPG games. You probably already knew that since it is the title of this post. :) Anyway, the first RPG game I ever played was Final Fantasy 2 (At least in america on SNES that is what it was.) I fell in love. You keep meeting interesting people to put in your party and fight endless enemies and bosses. I rented the game and kept it so long it would have been cheaper to buy it! After that I played Final fantasy 3 and I knew this was an incredible series. Then came the next gen with Final fantasy 7 and I admit I even stayed home from school once JUST to keep playing it. incredible game and most people's favorite in the series. Part 8 was decent, but had in my opinion a confusing storyline and the characters were somewhat bland. Then came part 9. Now, while 7 is the majority favorite THIS is mine. I loved the character and the story in this. One of the reasons people liked 7 so much was that it brought a more modern day feeling with a lot of attitude in its characters. I however like 9 because I felt it was a tribute to the older games in the fact that the character were a little more light hearted and whimsical. Admittedly I have stopped following the series a lot after part X. I played FF 13 I think ? But it just wasn't the same to me. I've always been a fan of the turn based RPGs. I can play real time, but it just isn't the same for me, especially since I have the hand eye coordination of a dead animal. I had planned to talk about other RPGs that I love, but this post is already kind of long, so my next post will be a continuation of this. Thanks for your time and hope to see you again soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why are so many people turned off by Horror?

CWC Season 1 Episode 3