My Health

I know many of you are probably sick of hearing me say I have Health Problems, but I wanted to go into more detail. I have what is called Hypogonadism. This is a condition in which the brain quits producing testosterone. I just turned 35 , but the problem originated likely in my early 30s. This is rare for someone my age, but not unheard of. This usually occurs in men in later ages in life like their 40s or 50s. No clue as to what caused it. I have very little energy of a day and sometimes the smallest tasks can make my heart run away. I also have trouble sleeping, even though I do it a lot, I don't get very good quality sleep..I need a 2 to 3 hour nap many days. I do take a testosterone shot once every two weeks, but this isn't a magic fix and sometimes only keeps me awake more. My average day is spent on the couch marketing on social media and watching youtube as a break in between.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why are so many people turned off by Horror?

CWC Season 1 Episode 3