A good year for videogames

2015 has been a great year for videogames. every time I think I have found my nominee for game of the year I find something else! Of course there may be more popular and worthy titles as these are just my opinions. First there was Mortal Kombat X in which I played to death. It gave us a great story, a great collection of Classic and new characters, the tower mode is a way to endlessly challenge yourself and everyone across the globe for the highest score and the incredible DLC of Jason Voorhees and The Predator! Throw in the ton of costumes, Tanya and Tremor and you have hours and hours of fun.

I recently got a hold of a copy of Dragon age Inquisition and it is hands down better than the first two put together. There are seemingly endless side missions to go along with the main story. You have great new allies including some returning from the first two games and multiple romance paths you can take to make things even more interesting. I recently beat the game, but I now have both of the DLC missions to look forward two.

A couple of days ago I bought Until Dawn. To say this game is addictive is an understatement. I basically have to force myself to quit playing to preserve it. Admittedly I've almost beat it and it seems a shame to beat a game you spent 65 dollars on in two days, but here's the good thing! It's many games in one! Since every decision effects the story, you can go back, do it again, and end up with a different game! I know I'm going to enjoy multiple playthroughs  of it.

Last we have a little gem that is an episodic game that is only downloadable for now called Life is Strange, about a girl named Max who learns she can turn back time and once again the decisions you make (Though not to as great of a degree) effects how the story goes. Only 4 of the 5 episodes have been released as of the date of this posting, but episode 5 I believe is due by the end of September.

These are 4 of the games i have enjoyed most this year and I'm sure you guys have your own lists. That will do it for this post and I'll get back with you guys as soon as I can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why are so many people turned off by Horror?

CWC Season 1 Episode 3