Baltimore Ravens week 1

Well my Ravens, time to talk about your name sake. I hated seeing the Broncos as our week 1 opponents, because since I began watching the Ravens in 2006 I have only watched the Ravens beat him once and that was the mile high miracle that lead to our Superbowl 47 victory. The bad news. We lost, which always stinks. The good news? Our defense looked incredible. (Note: Terrell Suggs suffered an Achilles injury and is out for the season.)Any time you keep Peyton Manning out of the end zone all game, you have done something! The offense was very anemic in the first half of the game, but picked up some in the second half. Unfortunately it was two key interceptions thrown by Joe Flacco that swung the game into the Broncos favor. One was a pick 6 and the other was in the end zone at the very end. But, I still love my QB and will wear his Jersey with pride. I guess the bright side was that we were in it until the very end and that being without our speedy rookie Breshawn Perriman. Offense needs work, Defense is going to be making many big plays I believe, CJ Mosely especially. As I said, it stinks, but it's off to Oakland now. If we struggle against them after the Bengals DEMOLISHED them at home, I will join everyone in bashing my head into a wall!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why are so many people turned off by Horror?

CWC Season 1 Episode 3