The Baltimore Ravens

Are you starting to feel it? That tingling in the air? That's right, football season will be here before you know it! I got into football later in my life and I have been a Ravens fan since 2005. There were many hard times and disappointments until I had the incredible pleasure of seeing them win Superbowl 47 when it was Brother vs Brother on the coaching side of things. However things have been far from easy since that moment. Many of the players did not come back and they didn't get to play their opening game at home. The year after the SB win they broke even with an 8 and 8 record. It should be noted that the Ravens have not had a losing season under Coach john Harbaugh. The next year we bounced back to a 10 and 6 record getting back to the playoffs. In the season tie breaker we beat the Steelers in the opening round. Next was a a hard fought game in which we led the patriots by 14 twice, but they fought back and got us. this year I may not recognize my team since many big names are gone like two of my favorites Torrey Smith and Haloti Ngata. But I'm looking forward to the games again, especially the ones against the Steelers that are usually hard hitting classics. I'll have new names to learn, but I've been there before. Best of luck to every team and I can't wait to see Joe Flacco and Justin Tucker back on the field.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why are so many people turned off by Horror?

CWC Season 1 Episode 3