RPG games part 2

Earlier this week I talked about the Final Fantasy series of RPG games. Today I'm going to talk about some other great games that I like. First we will start with the Suikoden series. I played all of these, at least once, but the first two I played to death! Normally in RPGs you get five or six different characters to play as. This series was groundbreaking since you got nearly a hundred to choose from? If you haven't played them, you may wonder how that is possible. Without going into detail you at some point in the story become leader of an army and get your own base that grows the more people you recruit. Usually throughout the game you can pick and choose almost anyone (Or in some cases an animal) to fight along side of you in a part of six.Next up we have Super Mario RPG. It has been ages since I played this classic SNES classic, but I loved it. It was a great story filled with some great characters and allowed you to play as the classics Mario, Peach, and even Bowser! (Poor Luigi was left out for some reason.) I hope to play this again one day. Now comes the game which next to Silent Hill is my favorite videogame of all time. Lunar: The Silver star story complete. This game had EVERYTHING. A great fighting system, an epic story, characters you fall in love with and more. Plus one of the great things about it was fully animated cut scenes. It was like watching a cartoon in the middle of the game. If you've never played, look into it. You won't regret it. Lunar had a sequel and it was a great game too, but the original is the one that captured my heart.This is nowhere near all of the RPGs I've played, but these are my choice favorites. That will do it for this post, but keep popping in from time to time for new stuff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why are so many people turned off by Horror?

CWC Season 1 Episode 3