Hello my Ravens. Some of you may not be aware of it, but I have Asperger's Syndrome. This can make me seem odd at times, but who doesn't have their quirks? I'm not going to go into details about what AS is, but I will say that I believe it is one of the key reasons I am a writer. I have had an incredibly vivid imagination as long as I can remember. Putting this together with certain factors that happened in highschool, it took me to where I am today. A kind of double edge sword is that it makes me incredibly focused on things that interest me, sometimes too much so. But, this really helps motivate me when I am marketing, because I want nothing more than to be a best selling author one day. I'm going to leave a link for a playlist from my youtube channel of videos I have done on Asperger's syndrome. That will do it for this post and I hope to see you again. Happy Reading!


https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfMwLJvqYSAfQ3Y5mi4e6gEC0a5UlpyMd



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why are so many people turned off by Horror?

CWC Season 1 Episode 3