Rain

Does anyone else just absolutely LOVE rain? It's magical to me. It's always know to be connected with sadness and depression, yet it has the opposite effect on me. If I'm mad or sad or  whatever, a hard rain always makes me smile. It is so comforting and relaxing. It helps me sleep (Not that I need  much help) it calms me. It's just like God is cleansing the world with drops of water falling from the sky. Any of you the same way, or am I just a weirdo? Actually I know I'm a weirdo for many other reasons, but I thought I would share this. :) I've always wanted to write something paranormal revolving around rain, but have been unable to, up to this point. I'm sure inspiration will hit at some point.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why are so many people turned off by Horror?

CWC Season 1 Episode 3