My favorite books.

 Good evening my Ravens. Tonight I'm going to tell you about some of my favorite books I have read. Admittedly I have a very short list of writers I read, but they are some of the best! I've read Dean Koontz and Stephen King longer than anyone, but I am also a big fan of Tami Hoag and some Nora Roberts. The first book on my list is "Bag Of Bones" by Stephen King. I guess I may relate to it more, because the main character is a writer, but I think the story was brilliant and had just the right amount of romance. Another plus is that you got a true happy ending which is sometimes rare in King books. Next up we have "Life Expectancy" by Dean Koontz. This is one of the most creative storylines I've ever read and I knew I would love it just by reading the cover. (Not going to go into plots or details as this post would end up being a Novelette!) This was another book that had a perfect ending. As you have learned by now, even though I love horror, I'm a sucker for happy endings. LOL. I'm going to put Tami Hoag's Kovac and Liska series as one on this list. I read "Dust to Dust" on a whim one day and fell in love with the characters. All three of the books are excellent and action packed. The other two are "Prior Bad Acts" and "The 9th Girl." Earlier I mentioned I liked some Nora Roberts as I've only read two. However both were incredible 5 star reads. "Blue Smoke" was the first and I loved it, but after reading "Northern Lights" I love IT even more! There is a lot of romance in her books, but I don't mind as long as there is an interesting secondary plot and there was in both of these. well, that's my list and I recommend  looking these up. Have a good night and Happy reading!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why are so many people turned off by Horror?

CWC Season 1 Episode 3