Okay, this is a late.....or early post, depending on how you look at it. I've talked enough about my work, So I'm going to spend a couple of posts talking about non-job related stuff and hopefully you can get involved as well. As you have most likely figured out by now, I love anything Horror related. I've loved spooky stuff since I was a little kid. The first real Horror movie I ever saw was Halloween 4 when My Step Father rented it. Needless to say when Michael Myers sat up beside the bed and lightning revealed that mask, I was freaked completely out, but I learned to love it! Probably my favorite Horror movie is Friday the 13th part 7. Kind of random right? The reason being I loved the character of Tina played by Lar Park Lincoln and this was the first time Kane Hodder played the part of Jason. It also had one of Jason's most popular kills, the sleeping bag kill. I've seen it well over twenty times at least. Some other Horror movies that are my favorites are Silent Hill, Stir of Echoes, Halloween H20, Saw, and Insidious. So, what are your favorite Horror movies? Feel free to comment below. Hope to hear your favorites!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why are so many people turned off by Horror?

CWC Season 1 Episode 3