My taste in music

Hello my Ravens, today........this morning rather I'm going to talk about music. Being raised a Southern Baptist I've listened to Southern Gospel all of my life and I love it. I never really got too much into Contemporary, but I appreciate it and anyone who does listen to it. Besides that this is one of my quirks, I rarely ever get into a particular group or Artist, though in HighSchool I went through a big Toby Keith phase and I still like him of course. But, I have always gone more by favorite songs than who sings them. Example: I love the song Diary of Jane by Breaking Benjamin, however I could not tell you another song they sing if my life depended on it. Other songs I've always loved are Eye of the Tiger by Survivor, Never gonna give you up by Rick Astley, Texas Tornado by Tracy Lawrence, Ships that don't come in by Joe Diffie among others. But I have to say that my all time favorite song, that one that I can listen to a thousand times in a row and still head bang to it is Headed for a heartbreak by Winger. I don't know if this quirk is part of the Asperger's syndrome or if I'm just Odd that way. But, I thought I would share this with you and I hope enjoy learning little details about me from time to time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why are so many people turned off by Horror?

CWC Season 1 Episode 3